FUCK there’s a PACLAND level in Namco’s iOS game PAC ‘N JUMP!!!! We love Pac Land.
Pac ‘N Jump on iOS might be ‘Just Another Doodle Jump’ clone to the uninitiated…
… but it’s GOT FRUITE IN IT YEAH?
We genuinely enjoy a quick game of Pac ‘N Jump. HEre’s where we play it…
(1) at the job centre while waiting to be called
(2) at home in bed when we can’t sleep because we’re too excited about LLAMASOFT’S UPCOMING FRUIT ‘EM UP
(3) in John Lewis in the sofa section when we’re pretending we’re rich and looking for nice sofas to sit on
(4) when we’re sat on the toilet crying wondering where our career went wrong.
An alert (and probably involved in the development) Fruitaku reader pointed us recently to the direction of ‘Fall’ – a simplistic one button game from One Switch Gaming.
|Fall – a Screenshot. Contains FRUT.
WAIT? WHAT? YES! It’s everyone’s favourite time: BULLET POINT REVIEW TIME.
- YES! Contains FRUT. Good fruit too, nicely rendered in few pixels. Fine selection of the essentials too. There’s all the crowd pleasers such as cherrys, bananas and PULMZ… none of the tat like SWEETS or you know, that sort of trot.
- ONE BUTTON! You can play it with one finger, toe, other implement. We’re super duper all for games with simplistic controls here at Fruitaku; especially games which can even be played by people who have something better to do with their other hand, or those who don’t have hands that work so good.
- MAN WITH BIG NOSE! Yes! The dude in it has a big nose
- IT’S NOT SHIT! We at Fruitaku enjoyed playing this game.
- TOP OFFICE GAMING ACTION! It’s short and fun and straight in to the action. None of this tutorial muck.
If this game were a fruit, it would be a banana with no black bits on.
Inclusive gaming + fruit = FRUITAKU APPROVES